Business Development Manager, Australia Corporate Food Service Accounts / National Product Manager SKOPE/ITV Ice MachinesEmail Me
1. Follow the manufacturer cleaning instructions:
2. After you have cleaned the units thoroughly:
3. Turn off the power at the wall.
4. Disconnect external hoses, flush out with warm water and leave to dry.
5. After the units are all dry, reconnect the hoses (but do not turn on the water).
By following these steps your ice machine should be ready for its hibernation period - reducing the build-up of any mould, limescale and bacteria.
Prepare the blast chiller for shutdown. You will need a flat head screwdriver.
For more information, check the cleaning instructions in your model's user manual.