|Content:||ReFlex Underbench Refrigeration Cartridge Removal|
|Revision:||1 (Current version of this bulletin)|
Follow the instructions below to remove the refrigeration cartridge from a ReFlex underbench cabinet.
Note:The electronic controller and electrics panel (including light power supply) is matched to the cabinet, and must be left with the cabinet when exchanging the cartridge. Replacement spare part cartridges are not supplied with controller and electrics panel.
Screwdriver - Phillips head | Allen key - M6
Cutting pliers or snips | Cable ties - for refitting cartridge
1. Unplug the cabinet from the power supply, and cut the cable tie at the back of the cabinet to release the power cord.
2. Unscrew the front panel - (Phillips head screwdriver): Two screws at the bottom and two screws at the top of the front cover.
3. Unscrew the cartridge (Allen key): Two screws at the bottom and four screws on the right hand side of the cartridge.
4. Partially slide the cartridge out. Use the handles at the front of the cartridge, and take care of loose plugs, cables and the evaporator box gasket when sliding the cartridge. Release the electrical cables on the LH side of the cartridge by cutting the cable ties securing the cables.
5. Photograph wiring setup for future reference when refitting the cartridge.
6. Unplug the cartridge from the cabinet (see picture over page):
7. Detach electrics panel and electronic controller from the cartridge.
8. The cartridge can now be removed from the cabinet.
9. Reverse the steps above to refit the cartridge. When refitting, ensure:
© 2021 SKOPE Refrigeration
| Site by TimeZoneOne