Last updated: 10 June 2021
The Promoter is SKOPE Industries Limited, 57 Princess Street, Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand (Postal Address: PO Box 1091).
1. Information and instructions about this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be contractually bound by them.Promotion not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Promotion only open to New Zealand Residents aged 18 years or over.
3. To be eligible to enter the draw, an eligible individual must visit the SKOPE stand (E16, Hall 3) at Fine Food New Zealand 2021 (ASB Showgrounds, 217 Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland 1051), scan the QR code, and complete the online entry form, at any time between Sunday 13 June 2021, 10.00am and Tuesday 15 June 2021, 5.00pm.
4. The information that must be provided by entrants on the online entry form includes: personal and contact details, including full name, phone number, and email address.
5. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter reasonably believes may have tampered with the process or submitted an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Consumer Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
10. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us.