Last updated: 20 September 2022
The Promoter is SKOPE Finance Limited, 57 Princess Street, Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand (Postal Address: PO Box 1091).
View Free Extended Warranty Promotion Terms and Conditions here.
1. Information and instructions about this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion, the claimant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be contractually bound by them. Offer valid in conjunction with Free Extended Warranty Offer only, and not with any other offer, unless otherwise advised. Offer also valid with items not included in Free Extended Warranty Offer.
2. Promotion only open to Australian and New Zealand Residents aged 18 years or over.
3. To be eligible to claim the $250 cash back, the individual must sign a SKOPE Funding agreement to purchase SKOPE refrigeration from an authorised Australian or New Zealand participating dealer/retailer during the period commencing 12:01am AEST 20 September 2022 and ending 11:59pm AEST 19 December 2022 (“Promotion Period”) or while stocks last. Second hand, clearance, custom made products, and products acquired on short-term rental are not included in the promotion.
4. SKOPE corporate customers are included in this promotion, however are only able to apply for SKOPE Funding Own Me plans. Therefore excluding SKOPE Funding Operating Leases, Short Term Rental, Clearance Stock and Custom Made Stock.
4. $250 cash back will only be given if a signed SKOPE Funding agreement is received and approved by the SKOPE Funding team before 11:59pm AEST on 19 December 2022, in relation to an Eligible Product purchased during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period, or the deadline for making cash back claims.
5. Cash back will be given in the form of a prepaid $250 Gift Card. This card is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, including any expiry date. Any unused balance of the Gift Card after the expiry date will not be awarded as cash.
6. The $250 cash back is limited to one per customer, regardless of how many SKOPE Funding agreements are signed.
7. Promotion is only available for the first 50 signed SKOPE Funding agreements. SKOPE Funding reserves the right to alter number of Gift Cards available at any time.
8. You accept the Gift Card entirely at your own risk and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any claim for accident, injury or property damage that may occur in connection with the Gift Card.
9. If any Gift Card or part of a Gift Card is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift Card with an alternative gift card of equal value.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any warranty activation claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us.