BME1200-A 2 Door Chiller
A glass door fridge combining revolutionary new ActiveCore technology with a modern frameless aesthetic design. This model provides market leading energy savings along with new features to deliver optimal performance, efficiency and reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- Upgraded with ActiveCore™ technology, designed for long-life reliability with easy efficient servicing when required.
- Significant energy savings, Uses 35% less energy than the previous B1200G-2 model, saving more than $266 per year*.
- Premium energy efficient glass using a new low-emissivity, high performance coating technology equivalent to double Low-E performance.
- Patented easy to install shelf clip and numbered shelf support strip, reduces set up time and enables finer adjustments.
- Significantly reduced noise and improved quality, for a quieter operation.
- Modern frameless glass door design with aluminium trim.
- New slotted back panel design allows chilled airflow for maximum product cooling.
- Ergonomically designed, brushed stainless steel handles for easy access.
- Updated controller with manual light switch and pre-programmed features.
- Available with optional illuminated sign panel. See BME1200-AC.
- Suitable for displaying and storing flowers, chocolates and wine - with an upper control set point at +15ºC.
* Based on 30 cents per kW.
**Total depth includes 50mm stand-off and 35mm removable handles. Depth excluding stand off and handles is 758mm.
|Gross Volume:||1079 litres|
|Total Shelf Area:||3.00|
|Floor Area:||1.08 m2|
|Operating Temperature:||+1ºC to +4ºC in 43ºC ambient|